Reply To: My fiancee needs advice for our prenup

    Mark Keenan
    Hi there sillybilly5

    Your solicitors are correct, for a prenuptial agreement to have weight, both parties need to have had independent legal advice and this needs to be documented, usually in the form of a legal advice certificate signed by the solicitors ( or barristers).

    We have a prenutpial advice review service for £399 ( incl vat) which may be of help. This is staffed by experienced and qualified lawyers, so will be able to issue the certificate your fiancee needs. It sounds like this is going to be a better quote than you have already, but please feel free to shop around. This can be done over the phone or via Zoom etc.

    The service is here